Dental treatment offered at our Toowoomba dental clinics:
- Comprehensive dental examinations
- Preventive Dentistry including regular scale and cleans and fluoride treatments to maintain optimal oral health
- Paediatric Dentistry including the Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS)
- Simple orthodontics including removable appliances
- Restorative Dentistry including white fillings
- Cosmetic Dentistry including crowns, veneers and teeth whitening
- Crowns and bridges to replace damaged or missing teeth
- Full denture service for complete and partial dentures
- Emergency appointments for tooth aches
- Oral surgery and tooth extractions, with the option for treatment under general anaesthetic (GA) for very young and anxious patients
- Root canal treatment
- Protective mouth guards for sports players and night guards (splints) for tooth grinding and jaw pain
If you would like to know more about the range of treatment options offered at Bennett Dental or if you would like to know what the best treatment option is for you, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07 4639 1888 to find out more.
We accept payment via cash, Eftpos and all major credit cards (Visa/ Mastercard/ Amex).
We accept patients from all private health funds. We have been a preferred provider for both BUPA and Teachers Union Health (TUH) health funds for many years. We have also recently become a preferred provider of the Hospital Contribution Fund of Australia (HCF) and a Westfund provider of choice. Health fund claims can be made on the spot with our HICAPS machine for all health funds.
Bennett Dental also welcomes Veterans’ Affairs cardholders and most treatments will be bulk-billed. We also accept patients referred from the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service as part of the Dental Hospital Voucher Scheme. This treatment is bulk billed and there are no out-of-pocket expenses.
We can also bulk bill eligible children under the Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS). Eligible children can claim up to $1000 for a range of basic dental services. Visit the CDBS website to see if your child is eligible or call us today and we can check your eligibility status for you. Mention the CDBS scheme when making your appointment so we check the status of available funding prior to your appointment.